Review: Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper

3:08 AM

Hey guys, this is my first entry on this blog!

Today I am going to be talking about this eyebrow shaper that I got from Maybelline, the Fashion Brow Duo Shaper. This product apparently has two shades of brown I got mine in the shade shown in the picture to the left.

I am not sure if it's the lighter shade or not because when I went in to buy this at the store there was only this shade available. 


The duo shaper has a powder on one end and a pencil to line your brows with on the other. It's very affordable, I got this for PHP 199 (about USD 4.12) at our local store Watson.


 The pencil has a thin tip, making it easier to line and go in between the gaps of your brows. It doesn't need to be sharpen, so that's one less problem. You can adjust the length of the pencil by twisting the part that is covering it clockwise/counter clockwise.


The powder comes in a sponge applicator so it's easier to soften the edges of your brows making it look a lot more natural. 




The pen itself is very comfortable to hold and use and for a girl who just recently discovered makeup, me, this is easy to use and not that complicated as compared to the other products that I've seen my friends use. Also since it already has a pencil and a powder on each side, I guarantee you that it doesn't take too much space in your makeup bag.  

This will definitely not make you look like you've just very obviously drawn your eyebrows making you look like that witch from the Little Mermaid, Ursula.  



Now you can travel with one less problem in your baggage.



You Might Also Like

0 comments